We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 Anyone used/got one? advice needed pls

Autoschediastic

Likes # 0

Hi guys, i really wasnt sure where to put this thread? cause i am not asking for Technical help and its not based on the company so i cant put it in Consumer so i thought it maybe best on SC part of the forum?

Anyway i have a chance of buying one of these GC's i can get it for £160 Factory Refurbished its the "GTX 480 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card - OEM" Now as some of you know this is a fantastic GC and the new price is still an incredible £400 See Here

So i wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this card as ive heard it runs VERY VERY hot and VERY VERY fast so is this card worth the price.?

Thanks..

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

Overclockers users rate it highly Click Here

Like this post
Autoschediastic

Likes # 0

chub_tor thanks so much!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S6 release date, features and specs rumours: When will the Galaxy S6 come out?

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...