We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Please Wait. Thanks for waiting.

simonjary

Likes # 0

Hi, everyone.

We think we've cracked the "Please Wait" annoyance, and have been testing all day. It seems to be fixed - or at least what we did to do the fix shouldn't knacker something else in the forums.

That's the theory, and we've tried in out on various browsers at different times and wearing different costumes.

Could you reply if you get a Please Wait message or similar so we can crawl back to the drawing board, please?

Thanks for your patience! The guys have been working on this for days, so fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Simon

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I will be on the phone to Earl...he knows about these things.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Ditto to spuds, Site error and"Can't find page errors wehn posting from iPad.

Seems better from iMac in FF6

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Having posted the above from my iMac on FF6 I tried to post to this thread again from the iPad only to get the "Site not found"

All day I have been switching between the iPad and the iMac. What I have noticed is that I continually get the Samsung Ad popping up on the iPad whilst with the Mac I have adblock so don't see the ad.

Could it be the Ad that is causing the problem?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Posted from my iPad

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Without any problems.

Like this post
simonjary

Likes # 0

We'll keep working on it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Simon

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Try

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

No I can post from the iPad

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

No = Now

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Occasionally from My Posts I click on the latest post and when the thread opens all I get is the initial post and nothing else ie all the other posts are missing with no pages, etc. It just happened again using Chrome.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more