We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

We Are Getting Old

Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Some of this may well be a knee-jerk reaction. But I doubt it

I begin to feel my age as opposed to my shoe size?

Comments please

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

I look in the mirror every morning and start to sing

"Oh! Lord, it's hard to be humble, When you're perfect in every way, Each time that I look in the mirror, I get better looking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh! Lord, it's hard to be humble, But I'm doing the best that I can.

I know there are more verses but I am satisfied with just that one, because it's so true of me. If I can convince myself I look young and I look good, then I will feel that is so. (Shut up Brumas, you're just jealous as hell)....

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Bingalau, is that with or without your bins on? If the former I suggest you boarding up your mirrors ;o}}

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

Thought from a 73 years old youngster. All you can do is keep going, the alternative is much worse, and not half as interesting!

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

One of the worst effects is when you can remember how, but can't remember why!

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Earl and the girls just sent me a text....they said that they were getting old before their time...Earl said his finger-tips are 'raw red....'

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Even worse is if you remember how and why but can't!

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

john bunyan Thanks for that, I shall try to remember the lot in future.

Brumas. Good job I am not within range or you wouldn't be able to see through your bins at all. Why can't you just admit I am better looking than you? Even Macscouse is better looking than you.... Thought I would bring him in to the argument which I am trying to get going. Supply the ammo and scarper is my method of operating. Bye.....

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Earl and girls appear daily on channel 4 Tv adverts....they haven't aged a bit...can I get Earl's job?..The girls look tempting...

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Bingalau, Bug Roff!!, Me and macscouse are not biting.

Just admit it, you fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch with your face on the way down. ;o}

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

The 13 most inspirational Tim Cook quotes