We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Remove free subscription email on PC advisor

mini mouse11

Likes # 0

Hello.

Question 1: Has anybody on PC Advisor had their account closed?

Question 2: Does anybody know how to cancel their PC advisor subscription account?

Help!!!

Im determined to cancel my subscription account here on PC advisor.

But i need help!!

Like this post
cycoze

Likes # 0

You mention email in your other thread (best keep it to one thread as it gets confusing)...

If you want to stop emails go to your "My Profile" at the top of the screen on the right hand side, you can uncheck the boxes there to stop news letters and daily emails, remember to click on the update my account button, you could even change the email address for another to stop them coming to you.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

If you mean you want to end/cancel your Forum membership altogether,

Click on 'Contact Forum Editor' at the top of the Thread, which will open your default email program with an email ready for you to type your request to the Forum editor.

Or just send an ordinary email to the Forum Editor's email address: [email protected]

Like this post
mini mouse11

Likes # 0

Cycoze im dont recieve any newsletters from PC Advisor i just want to delete or cancel my forum membership thats all i want.

ive been trying for last part 3 months to do it.

even phoned up the company to close my account.

just want to end my membership thats all.

Like this post
mini mouse11

Likes # 0

lotvic

how do you know contacting thread editor will cancel my membership all together?

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

He has a silver mouse.

Seriously, the FE is in charge of the forum so that is who to contact.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

mini mouse11

Don't think the PCA servers can delete you personally. So as above, go to your profile and change your'e email address to a non existent one that's accepted and you're done. Also change your password to something you'll never remember and apply.

If you are in any danger then please contact the FE, [email protected]

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Should be, mailto:[email protected], if you have an email client,sorry.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Why not just stop posting, or even logging in?

i am sure there are thousands of members who have forgotten they ever joined the forum.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Complete guide to iPhone and iPad settings: Get to know iOS 8 Settings UPDATED