We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Unsubscribe from PC advisor for free

mini mouse11

Likes # 0

Does anyone know how to remove a free subscription email from pc advisor.

Im trying to delete my account and cant seem to do it.

anyone please help.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Gave up trying a while back so not sure if it is still the same or maybe they have fixed it by now.

It has been like that for at least a month but like I said not sure if it is fixed now or not.

Your query seems to hint that it has not been fixed.

Sorry but read the question wrong.That is what happens when you open a thread and you get e-mails that you don't want.

Somewhere at the bottom of the letter it should tell you to Click here to unsubscribe.That is what has not been working.

Like this post
mini mouse11

Likes # 0

I tried ringing IDG but they couldn't help me.

i dont know what for do

excepte close my email and not log into my account forever.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

If you mean you want to end/cancel your Forum membership altogether,

Click on 'Contact Forum Editor' at the top of the Thread, which will open your default email program with an email ready for you to type your request to the Forum editor.

Or just send an ordinary email to the Forum Editor's email address: [email protected]

Like this post
tullie

Likes # 0

Why bother?Just dont visit the site or contribute to any posts.One day you may need advice.

Like this post
simonjary

Likes # 0

Mini Mouse.

Is this just an email from IDG offering a free subscription, or something else?

Could you forward it to me at [email protected], please?

Hope we can fix this for you.

Simon

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

According to other thread http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/16/speakers-corner/4070562/remove-free-subscription-email-on-pc-advisor/ from mini mouse11:

"im dont recieve any newsletters from PC Advisor i just want to delete or cancel my forum membership thats all i want"

Like this post
Terry Brown

Likes # 0

Depending on you email client, set up a rule to send all emails from pcadvisor to a seperate folder or if you are sure you will not need them to the delete folder.

When you get around to it, check the folder for anmy emails you may want and delete the rest.

Terry

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Or do what I do just add them to the blocked senders list.

You still get them in the junk mail folder but easy enough to delete from there.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Well --- If this gets a green tick we know our advice didn't wotk. grin

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more