We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Default Mail Client

Condom

Likes # 0

I was trying to contact the FE but when clicking on his button I get the message "Could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed" I only use Hotmail nowadays and it always seems to be working fine so I don't understand this message.

Anyway what I wanted to ask you (FE) was info about your keyboard. I seem to remember you have a great keyboard and as my present one is about to be launched out the window I was thinking it might be worth investing in a really good one.

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

Woolwell

That shows how well I was ignoring them, I hadn't noticed that Gmail doesn't seem to show adverts anymore...

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

FE Thanks for that as it saves me writing. I can get it for around the £98 level which includes delivery so maybe just an arm or a leg not both. Can't find a cheaper place. Unless you know a cheaer place I'll order tonight.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

£98 is a good price

Go for it, you won't regret it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

See the festive spots creative companies have released for Christmas

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad