We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PCA mags

whatchamacallit

Likes # 0

Hi Just reading some of the post on the forum about the PCA mags, The oldest one I have is Issue 61 Oct 2000. PS.I did not keep the first issue`s of PCA that came out. Made me think, what do you do with your`s,Mags.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

I had every issue from number 1 up to 2003 or so, then an issue every couple of months - all went in the skip when I moved house in 2009

Like this post
whatchamacallit

Likes # 0

Just looking back to year 2004 13 Issue`s came out that year, The extra Issue was not for christmas 228 pages was well. Issue price £4.99 dvd the extra was for Spring. The good old days,228 page`s

Like this post
Covergirl

Likes # 0

The good old days of Computer Shopper with 600+ pages in the '90s . . . .

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Ah yes Computer Shopper......A guzillion and one ads, but oh how we loved it!

Like this post
whatchamacallit

Likes # 0

The only Computer Shopper mag I have now Feb 2000 volume 20 number2 Issue 239, I got this one in Canada.($5.99) The main headline on this mag was, High Style Gets Affordable, Does anyone know what was main headline on the UK version.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

2015 visual trends: 20 leading designers & artists reveal what should be inspiring us in 2015

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do