We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The punishment fits the crime - foam pie attacker v RED card thug.

Aitchbee
Resolved

Likes # 0

The sentencing (six weeks) of the 'comedian' will make him a legend in his own lunchtime. Yet some footballer's get away with a 2 match ban or a fine for more vicious repetitive assaults.Both are in the entertainment business.

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

Seems a bit excessive to me especially after RM didn't wish to press charges. Some sort of community work would have been more appropriate but the lesson is don't mess with the powers that be in their own playground.

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

He is supposed to heve brought Parliament into disrepute. And this being one of the most corrupt organisations in the country. It's a joke.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Fourm member - utter tosh.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Let me put it in another way - splat! a big custard pie in your dish.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Fourm member - absolutely right.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

fourm member - Cricket is played by gentlemen. Football is a different ball game. The red card scenario happens in football quite a lot. What is your 'appropriate punishment' for 'GBH' on the footie field. I am not talking about pitch incursions.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

morddywd - you are not getting a custard pie in the dish.

Like this post
BT

Likes # 0

Some people quite enjoy Custard pies

link text

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

BT - nice one! Lookout!!!

Like this post
dagbladet

Likes # 0

Discussion on the punishment for the custard pie bloke seems fair enough. Discussion on the punishment for on-field fouls in football seems equally valid. Comparing the 2 seems a bit pointless.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

Watch new Grolsch ad that combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015