We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

1959-60 song

March Wind
Resolved

Likes # 0

I would like to know does anyone remember a song with the words Johny in it. It was out the same time as Oh Carol I am but a fool. I have been looking but do not know the title. I would remember I think the song if I see the words.

Not sure if this is the place to ask.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

"Venus, in blue jeans, Mona Lisa with a pony-tail..." Steve Zodiac kept his love life under wraps. AYE that eye. "Zoonie, I'll see you back in Robot's Quarters...Robbie can come along too"

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

Johny Remember Me. I think this was the song. I had a friend who was called Carol and her boyfriend was called John. They used to sing these songs. I am putting a picture on a disk and writing these songs also on the disk for her, this is the reason I wanted to know. Still not sure but I will go for this song. Thank you

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

The song that was mulling about in my mind was by 'The Fine Young Cannibals' You can try ALLMUSIC.COM it's very good for music information.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

how many songs contain Norman, Henry or Stanley in the lyrics?

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

I don't know. What's the answer?

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Henry is my name. Norman Stanley (Fletcher) was Ronnie Barker's in 'Porridge' - leave me with it QB.

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

I could never remember the words to "John and Marcia".

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Very best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Latest bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more...

IDG UK Sites

Tech trends 2015: 3D printing grows up

IDG UK Sites

Will I be affected by VAT MOSS? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers