We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The Goose is Getting Fat

morddwyd

Likes # 0

Big stores start early

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Business/Harrods-And-Selfridges-Open-Christmas-Sections-Festive-Departments-Opening-In-July/Article/201107416036802?lpos=BusinessFirstBuisnessArticleTeaserRegion1&lid=ARTICLE16036802HarrodsAndSelfridgesOpenChristmasSections:FestiveDepartmentsOpeningInJuly

Don't tell the FE!

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

I like goose, but there isn't much on them. If you have one between 4 your either all on a diet, or you need some sausages to spin it out.

Don't worry I'm sure you'll get a red lock before lunch;)

Like this post
dagbladet

Likes # 0

Oh dear.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Oh dear, I feel it won't last until elevenses now...

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

We recently stayed in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight, and on the high street is a Christmas Shop that's open all year...

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

I suspect you lot have been watching QVC Christmas in July, my other half is already starting the shopping.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Fruit Bat - It's a timely reminder for us (last minute merchants) - thanks morddwyd!

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

I have selected my goose - the most vicious one in the flock that allways tries to bite me when I go into its field to tend the bees.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

wiz-king - your bees won't be happy bout that...or the goose...is it fat enough?

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

QB - you'll have to grab 'em first...wiz-king's the man.

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

I am surprised that the FE has allowed this thread to carry on. He must be sunbathing in the "Beyamas" and has forgotten to recharge his laptop. But when he does, Morddwyd, You will feel the pent up anger of his wrath. I think I will stay clear of the forum a couple of days until it quietens down again. I know it will be asking for trouble if anyone mentions tinned tomatoes again. But mentioning the unmentionable is asking for trouble.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G Watch review: Android Wear smartwatch is the best around, so far

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

See Glasgow 2014 in UHD as history is made