We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Forum Headings Changing

Bingalau
Resolved

Likes # 0

Can anybody explain why, when I was reading a post in Speakers Corner and scrolled back to the top, on reaching the top of the page I found I was in "Helproom", this then happened again later and I found myself in "Networking". Weird or have I inadvertantly touched something?

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Perhaps the FE moved the (goal)posts while you were reading them.

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

Nah! He likes me...

Like this post  
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

I just read the smoke alarm one and found myself in the consumer room forum, but I got back by consuming some shrinking fluid from the table that allowed me back through the little door into speakers corner. The rabbit hurried on to the helproom after checking it's watch, which perhaps is where I should be headed...

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Bingalau, he likes yer what? ;o}}

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

Brumas, He likes me a lot. You're just jealous.... (I'm just a creep).

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

I have found a couple of times that it has changed at the bottom today I was in a post in Networking and the bottom it said Forums > Business back at the top Networking!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Amazon 3D smartphone release date, price and spec: The hologram phone?

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 5s review: why the iPhone 5s is still the best phone you can buy in 2014

IDG UK Sites

Passwords don't work: here's four ways to fix them

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features