We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Deleted post thank you

Housten
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good morning,

I don’t know if I am being correct or not, but nevertheless I would like to thank 'sunnystaines' , 'Fruit Bat /\0/\’ and 'Crosstrainer2' for their replies to my ‘rant’ on Wednesday! Neither they nor anyone else can see my post or their posts as they have all been deleted. I have waited until now before posting this as I complained to the FE about the deletions but have so far not had a reply. So although I do not know whether or not any of you agreed or disagreed with me I would – at least – like to thank you for taking the time and trouble to reply. In addition I would like to say that whilst I think Rupert Murdoch has never been a ‘fit and proper’ person to have so much power and control over not only the British media I have noted with interest the comments on ‘Newsnight’ last night that he will refute many of the comments so far raised in the House of Commons about him, including the person named in my post! I am not naming him as I think it likely that if I do this post will be deleted as well. As a final note I don’t know/am not aware of any ramifications for myself at the moment, but if there are I can only hope that there are no such things for the three posters. If there are please accept my profound apologies as there was absolutely no intent on my part to make trouble for myself and especially anyone else.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Having just read your post from last Wednesday via google 'cached' page, IMHO it probably got deleted because it was libellous or slanderous. That's just my opinion of course.

I can't comment on the points you raised as my post would then be deleted as well.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

"Sometimes he'll let you know why he's done it, and sometimes he won't, depends how busy he is."

...and sometime you'll know as soon as you hit the post buttom that you've blown it... such is life:)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Apple launches a new Swift blog, signaling language's importance