We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

30 years of the space shuttle in pictures

WhiteTruckMan

Likes # 0

This pretty much speaks for itself. Some truly awesome pictures

link" target="_blank">http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011/07/the-history-of-the-space-shuttle/100097/">link text

WTM

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Link does not work

Like this post
WhiteTruckMan

Likes # 0

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011/07/the-history-of-the-space-shuttle/100097/

Try again. (I hate all this faffing about to post a link compared to how it was done previously)

WTM

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

As you say, truly awesome and such a wealth of detail.

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

What a fantastic view, it really does not seem thirty years. For those with an ipad, search the app store for the fre NASA app, images, videos, and the views of those who admit that they are handing over the baton, temporarily at least. to China.

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

Brilliant pics - thanks for the link (well, the second one at least!).

Like this post
WhiteTruckMan

Likes # 0

Ssome of the picture look like they are striaght out of a thunderbirds set (eg 3). I also like 29, as it looks like someone is leaning out of the open window of the space station!

WTM

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

Some brilliant pics there WTM, thanks very much for finding them.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Calling White Truck Man from station Earth... How did my beer can and bean can end up in space? Wrapped up in silver foil? Can I have them back, please. It's on picture 45. I need them for my sweet peas.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Sony PlayStation 5 release date, price and specs UK: When is the PS5 coming out?

IDG UK Sites

New Apple TV release date rumours, features: 'new Apple TV next week' rumour

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

How the Oculus Rift VR headset is helping train the surgeons of tomorrow