We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The 'Please Wait' syndrome is back

johndrew
Resolved

Likes # 0

I had hoped that with the 'final' polish give to the new format that this would have been resolved - apparently not.

I have tried to post on threads today and have managed only one with all others hanging on 'Please Wait' with no progress.

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

And as I post this it starts to work again!!! Both situations very annoying.

Like this post  
bremner

Likes # 0

Simonjary in another thread has said that this is being addressed

Like this post
hssutton

Likes # 0

Experienced this about 15 minutes ago when attempting to make a post in speakers corner, but a message in Helproom posted immediately

Like this post
Autoschediastic

Likes # 0

same here! please wait happens quite a lot?

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Now for the icing on the cake.... The mobile world forum links to a Google page. Might be time to take a break and let the guys sort the servers out, they are certainly not right :))

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

And now it's working again.... Don't you just love new site roll-outs? I sympathise because I have, to use an old adage " been there, done that"

At least I have now got to grips with posting links :))

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

I thought real progress was being made, but, for me, the site has slowed to a crawl again.

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Strange, it's faster than it's ever been here :))

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

Yup, and all back to normal+ here as well. Must have been some tweaking going on.

Like this post
amonra

Likes # 0

It's the "NEW IMPROVED" model, must be good, the boss says so ! If ever I see "New", "Improved" on any product, the alarm bells start ringing.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...