We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

What's your favourite sports-related website?

David Price

Likes # 0

We're looking for recommendations of sports websites. What's your favourite, and why would you recommend it?

They can be large sites or small, big-name media brands or obscure blogs, and can relate to sports in any way you like - news, fan discussion, analysis or anything else, as long as the site is worth recommending to PC Advisor's readers.

Add your recommendation (and reasons) to this thread, or email it to [email protected]

Finally, thanks to everyone who recommended a 'time-wasting' website last month (although, as you'll see here, several of the recommendations actually turned out to be quite educational!).

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

I'm a Curler and the RCCC's Site is the formal face of Scottish Curling, the Sport.

I would not give it the thumbs-up because it has been dragged into the 21st Century by this man's Blog Skip Cottage Curling and this, the Scottish Curling Forum which was, for it's first couple of years existence, a P45 offence for any RCCC Staff Member to even visit.

However the best of all Curling Sites was Hacked a while back and has not yet recovered, Curling Zone is a Canadian Site that covered World Curling in considerable depth.

Like this post
Blackhat

Likes # 0

As I follow only a few sports I find them well catered for at the BBC News sports pages. Up to date info and live feeds means that I haven’t found the need to trawl for any other sites.

Like this post
canarieslover

Likes # 0

Only one I use but obviously of limited interest to anyone not interested in cycling. - link text

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I'm with Blackhat on this

I like some sport, but I'm not what you might call a fanatic. The BBC site does the job for me.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

link text My favourite Sports site - Steve is my Son!

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Ooops, I should have added, Steve the Sites owner and photographer is my Son - not Steve on the bike in the picture!

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

I am a big fan of K-1 so their official site

link text

also like eurosport for cycling and boxing news

link text

Like this post
Housten

Likes # 0

Although I used to watch football, in many ways - but not all - I gave up on it some time ago. I know many will probably now consider me to be a bit sad, but I like and enjoy them, so I watch gridiron - specifically I support Dolphins - and Collingwood in Auusie Rules - and I use their websites ( not terrific, but I don’t really care ), but no others apart from the main ones relating to the overall organisations.

Like this post
Noldi

Likes # 0

Apart from the Eurosport webb page or BBC for all round sport I use Autosport.com and the BLMRA webb site http://www.blmra.co.uk/ even though now im to old (sensible) to race but like to keep up with what is going on.

Noldi

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

I'm pretty impressed with the BBC F1 site at the moment.

Wimbledon's live site was really good last year, but it's not as good this year for some reason

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Framestore recreates ancient China for Mr Bean's martial arts misadventure

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests and more