We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Hello Again

Vintage90
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi to all, I used to be known as cross trainer here, but have been away for some time, couldn't use my old username due to email address change.

New site looks great. I have become an iPad addict as well as my PC stuff, still going strong. Hope all who know me are well!

Jeff

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

I don't know why I didn't think of doing this in the first place! (I'm suffering from Routeritis)

Should jog a few more memories here, I've seen lot's of old freinds post's!

Didn't want to start a new thread, so hope this comes up the way I think it will. I am still the original Crosstrainer, this is the Mark2 username!

Like this post
Colonel Graham

Likes # 0

Crosstrainer2

Welcome back from me too.

You should be able to log in as crosstrainer using your original email and password. Once in, you can update the details.

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Colonel? You must have been promted, and changed your username!!

I was too long away, and too many email adress chnges to re instate the old username. But this one works.

The Vintage 90 refers to my new (very old) guitar... A 1990 Fender Startocaster, the one thing in life I had on my "To Do" list

Forgive me, but what was your original user name?

CT

Like this post
Colonel Graham

Likes # 0

It was Grahamdeepwell, then Graham. (with a full stop). I promoted myself after reading that Gaddafi had done just that.

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Colonel Graham

Now I remeber :))

Thanks for the welcome, and hope you and yours are keeping well!

CT

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Crosstrainer2, did you ever get round to sourcing and restoring an old aircraft? Stupid question really because if you had we would have heard about it!

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Woolwell

"If users previously had an e-book reader eg Kindle and now have an IPad do they still use the e-book reader?"

I do.

There's a Kindle app for the iPad as well, so I have the whole of my Kindle library on both devices. I also have access to the iBooks catalogue via the iPad, so I can buy books from that as well - two e-readers on one device.

I carry both the Kindle and the iPad when I'm travelling. The Kindle is smaller and lighter, and slips into a coat pocket when I just want to settle down for a read.

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Brumas :)) Yes, we have the DC3 (well I don't) I will post some pictures when I've worked out this sire!

I didn't really have a lot to do with the hands on stuff got ill. you know the drill

She fly's (which was the inrention) And that is all that matters in the end.

Obscure Welsh Village? I look forward to it, is it in this thread? CT

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

Look tonight 21:00 (opps 9:00 this new site) Identification long shot speakers corner

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Posted Today at 12:15 PM

Welcome back.

If users previously had an e-book reader eg Kindle and now have an IPad do they still use the e-book reader?

The iPad app is called iBooks not sure about transfer, I'd guess not. Just bought a beta iPhone 5 with promise of full support, hmmm

Still have not resolved router issues. Have migraine. Bed and meds.

Nice nurse though,,,,,,,,,if I was twenty years younger.. :))

Jeff

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features