We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Please Wait . . .

Covergirl
Resolved

Likes # 1

I'm still getting Please Wait after clicking the Publish button. Perhaps it's the bandwidth as all external sites are throttled back.

Just happened again so if you see 2 or 3 threads on GYO Mushrooms, don't be suprised.

By the way, I've identified the problem and solution in my own mind.

You'll invariably get it if you spend too long writing a response or creating a new subject.

Solution - write your response in notepad or similar and paste into this box, do the formatting & links and click Publish quick !! Or Copy the text before you click publish - if it doesn't publish, bomb out and start again.

Like this post
Covergirl

Likes # 0

Still occurring but I think it's getting sorted elsewhere so I'll close this thread. Thanks

Like this post  
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

I find I have no problems at all with Safari on my ipad2 It's the PC I get it on.

Like this post
JYPX

Likes # 0

Covergirl's solution worked for me. Thanks!

Like this post
James Hull

Likes # 1

Guys, we are looking into the problem. We have identified what is causing it and are currently implementing a fix. We will roll this out ASAP.

Like this post
OTT_B

Likes # 0

It maybe coincidence, but I seem to find it happens when I check the 'tick here to subscribe' box....

Like this post
OTT_B

Likes # 0

I should have noticed the second page to to the thread....sorry James Hull!

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

OTT_B

See me after school.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Massive problems this morning site very unresponsive, tryed closing / reopening browser still same.

however I logged out used Ccleaner to clear the browser cache, site absolutely flying now coincidence? or has the fix been implemented while I was clearing the cache? :0)

Like this post
James Hull

Likes # 0

Probably coincidence or you had a corrupted cache as we didn't get the fix out today.

Like this post
Autoschediastic

Likes # 0

Without reading all the posts ive just done something that worked and maybe of interest to you all, i have been trying to reply to one of my threads for about 20 mins and its a nightmare! PLEASE WAIT all the time so i use FF and i simply logged in using IE and it worked! so it could be some thing to do with FF? & whats funny enough ive just again tried to send this via FF ive just come back after it waiting for 5 mins and its STILL waiting lol IE here i come!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

How to shoot a robot rom-com in three days