We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Are you a technology fan?

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

That might seem like an odd question to be asking in a computer magazine forum, but there's a method in my madness.

You'll shortly see a post here from a forum member called gadgets_one who is a researcher on a new series for Sky One. The series will be about gadgets & technology, and Owen (that's his real name) wants to find people who might like to be involved.

I'll leave it to Owen to explain in more detail - he'll post soon. Please do not add to the thread until he has done so

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Rather than posting comments about what you think of existing programming, please could we stick to the point of this, which is to find out if anyone would like to make contact with Owen regarding his project.

We can discuss what you all think about other programmes in a different thread, if that's what you want to do. We're a technology-based organisation, which is why we were approached, and we're not adding to our forum's excellent reputation by completely missing the point.

Like this post
Algerian peter

Likes # 0

Any idea why my link to bullseyetv was deleted?

I just wished to show the type of programs they produced.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

I am the kind of old person that worked for my self nearly 40 years, and known for my gadgets, though I am 75 I have helped out on this forum for 10.4 years 2001 according to My Posts details but I think its longer than that. I have always been mentality, if its Broke it cannot be made worse if I try to mend it. And most of the time I can fix it. Disabled in body but not in Brain. So if I can help I will.

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

Gadgets - Yes. Sky - No.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

woodchip

You need to tell Owen that you're interested, not us.

Contact him via the email address or telephone number he provided in his earlier post.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Get bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more this Black...

IDG UK Sites

Tomorrow's World today (or next year)

IDG UK Sites

25 iOS apps turn (Red) for World AIDS Day campaign

IDG UK Sites

Advanced tips for Mac OS X Yosemite: use Yosemite like an expert - 5 new tips added