We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Views/Answers etc.

Bingalau
Resolved

Likes # 0

I've just been comparing the amount of views to the amount of answers, in this particular forum. There must be an awful lot of browsers out there. Surely they have opinions? I wonder why they don't voice them.

Maybe it's me who just likes to put an oar in to everything in general. Too many times... (I bet Brumas and Macscouse can't resist that).

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I view many but only stick my oar in when something interests me or I know anything about (although some may question that!). However recently I have been avoiding joining any political threads as they get tiresome (from many posters not just one).

BTW wasn't it a paddle in your case not an oar?

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

How about those that post an answer and then keep popping back to view other relies.

I may answer once but view a lot more times to see what others think.

Also the fact that some may view but not be logged in or registered so they cannot answer until they do.

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

Woolwell. How did you know that? Anyway paddles are bigger and better at stirring things up.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Bingalau

If I remember correctly there was a mention in a post of the Cockleshell Hero's film.

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

Woolwell. Didn't use a paddle in that, just did some of the underwater scenes. An unrecognisable star.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Bingalau, “ An unrecognisable star”, having seen your mush I think they made a wise decision! ;o}}

Like this post  
Autoschediastic

Likes # 0

i think a lot of people view the threads online that are not members and they google a story etc and PCA comes up, quite a few wouldnt want to registrar to voice their opinions i think?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

As has been suggested, lots of people view the threads without contributing - it's always been the case.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

I view most threads and those that interest me several times as they get added to. Some threads are technically way above my head and I struggle to understand them, others - football, soaps - I just avoid due to lack of interest.

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

wiz-king I wish others were more like you and avoided the threads they have no interest in.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...