We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Senna Film

Noldi

Likes # 0

I went to the cinema to watch the Senna film last night, very disanointed a lot missing, the made a good part on the Prost battles. Maybe the Family had a lot to say on the content and kept some parts out. Anybody sean it andwhat did you think????????????

Noldi

Like this post
Noldi

Likes # 0

Sorry "very disappointed" when we getting spell check.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"when we getting spell check"

You've got one already, and it recognises 'disanointed' as being incorrect.

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

It would pay dividends if you just read through what you have typed before hitting the post button. Then use the spell checker. Even then if you anything like me you will still come up with the occasional rat (error).

Like this post
Colin

Likes # 0

Can't comment on the Senna film but regards to spelling, I compose my posts in Word than cut and paste into the forum.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Cut and paste is far too much bother, that's why they put a simple word processor into the forum. And who was this king that got disanointed with senna oil?

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

Senna Pod ;-))

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

Senna Pod ~ is that where the Cars go like shit ~ Oh No ~ That's Santa Pod!

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

If you use Google Chrome browser it has spell checker as standard

Like this post
Noldi

Likes # 0

Sorry the comment about spell check was not the point of the thread It was early on Sunday and yes I am also disappointed with myself for hitting the publish before thinking, looks like I high jacked my own thread. Now has anybody else a comment about the film instead of my presentation.

Noldi

Like this post
Colin

Likes # 0

Sorry, Noldi, but one more question about spelling. It doesn't work when I post a thread which is why I use Word first. Where is the spell check facility on this forum?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...