We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot/Talking Point 465

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All. Is this the Taj Mahal of picture houses I wonder? click here

Like this post
Seth Haniel

Likes # 0

There was a Kinema at Newcross??

but looks like a different one ?

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Kinema is a Nepali dish which is prepared by fermentation of soybean

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

Brumas. I am wondering if your comment is a false clue. The buildings look European so I will guess, somewhere in Ireland. I suppose someone will have successfully googled it by now of course. Takes all the fun out of guessing.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Bingalau, what moi give a false clue ;o}} I will confirm it is in England though!

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

Nice looking area too. People look reasonably prosperous.. So it's not the Sarf end of London, nor the east end 'eever. How about Brighton and Hove!!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

You are closer than you think ;o}

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Havent Empire?

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

I’ll give an early clue, it is in Greater London.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

I Havant a clue!

Brumas sorry to change subject slightly - but what program do you use to put the pics into the threads? I have been looking in vain, for an alternative to ImageShack to Post pics here, because ImageShack is no longer compatible with FF4.

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

Harringay

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

The best iPhone 6 alternatives: Price and specs compared with the best smartphones

IDG UK Sites

The top 10 Apple products ranked by pixel density: Which Apple devices have the sharpest screens?

IDG UK Sites

SBTRKT's Look Away webcam-based interactive music video won't keep your gaze

IDG UK Sites

Retina MacBook Air release date rumours and specs: Gold 12in Retina MacBook Air almost 1cm thinner...