We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Where can I buy ...

Graham.

Likes # 0

Bowles Mint please?

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Like this post
Graham.

Likes # 0

Thanks, I'm trying with them, but you have to wait until they ring you to pay. They haven't rung yet.

Another source you have to spend £20 before you can order.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Try Jekka's or enquire at his home page

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Is Bowles Mint specifically different to the unspecified mint plats that most supermarkets sell for £1.99? The leaves look the same as one I have outside from Morrisons.

Like this post
Graham.

Likes # 0

Thanks all. At Jekka's I get 'Unfortunately we cannot accept plant-only orders of under £15, or seed-only orders of under £10'.

At the Herb Centre *'A Herb Centre representative will contact you, to confirm your order and take payment'*. No-one's rung yet.

I'm going to cast my net of local garden centres a little wider. My nearest Dobbies are going to call me back

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

I didn't check the minimum order value - there may not be one - but you can try these.

link text link text link text link text

And I know these people stock a huge variety of plants, but whether Bowles Mint is one .....

link text

Like this post
Graham.

Likes # 0

Thanks, I've looked at those and called two, the nearest they have is Apple Mint, not quite the same thing.

A local garden centre lady is going to her herb supplier shortly. She is going to ask if they have it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Amazon 3D smartphone release date, price and spec: The hologram phone?

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 5s review: why the iPhone 5s is still the best phone you can buy in 2014

IDG UK Sites

Passwords don't work: here's four ways to fix them

IDG UK Sites

The art of rebranding: Creative agency The Neighbourhood explains how & why it rebranded