We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Test your hearing

Graham.

Likes # 0

Like this post
Graham.

Likes # 0

Try again (it had a www in it) Online hearing check

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I edited your opening post link, but regrettably it's a dead link - "The page you are linking to has moved or no longer exists".

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

It didn't work in IE9 but ok in Firefox

Like this post
Graham.

Likes # 0

All OK here (who said that?)

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I must be in the internet equivalent of the Bermuda triangle - I've tried the link in IE9, Opera, Firefox and Chrome, and although it takes me to the correct site, I get 'Page no longer exists' messages in all four browsers.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Like this post
hssutton

Likes # 0

All the links work for me using Firefox, my problem is I can only hear the first two sets of numbers :)

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Woolwell

Very strange. Your link takes me to exactly the same page, which contains the message "The page you are linking to has moved or no longer exists"

I'm investigating.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

FE

What happens if you copy and paste this:

http://www.rnid.org.uk/howwehelp/hearingcheck/takeonlinehearingcheck/

Like this post
PILECAP

Likes # 0

Tried the test, and it was normal for my age (56). For curiosity, I did the test a second time and put age 40 in, and it was still normal. I have an annual hearing test at work but the test is different because it emits bleeps at varying volumes and frequencies, and that is normal.

Despite all this, my wife still insists I’m going deaf.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Long live the internet fridge: the Internet of Things is coming

IDG UK Sites

How Prometheus' colourist Juan Ignacio Cabrera gave a tense, edgy feel to Chosen