We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot/Talking Point 452

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All. Well that was pretty quick, try this one, I have even included a stray dog to amuse Quickbeam ;o}} click here

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

winchester

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

winchester

Like this post
realist

Likes # 0

Salisbury, Poultry Cross?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

When I was looking for another one a few weeks ago I saw something like it and now I cannot remember where.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

It reminds me of a street in Glasgow, but I don't know which.

There's actually a second stray dog lurking behind the rear of the covered wagon. The front one is very authoritative top dog looking and looks like it doesn't appreciate the lurking one being on it's patch at all... especially if it leaves a wet patch on the cartwheel:)

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

A clue, it is on the south coast.

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

Dortchester

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I suspect that we're going to need county and possibly post code.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

West Sussex, PO postcode.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Market Cross, Chichester

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 review: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple and Samsung, Google and Microsoft's schoolyard spats make them all look stupid

IDG UK Sites

How to successfully bridge the gap between clients and creatives

IDG UK Sites

How to update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8: including how to install iOS 8 if you don't have room ()......