We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PCAdvisor Magazine

Willfixit

Likes # 0

Is It just me or have other subscribers to PCAdvisor Magazine noticed that the Magazine has started to appear on the shelves of the local supermarkets before they are posted out to subscribers at least to me anyway? Both Morrison’s and Tesco have the July issue on sale and I have still not received my copy and this is not the first time this has happened.

Will

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

Not just PCA - I've noticed a couple of magazines I subscribe to are arriving later.

I think this is probably down to Royal Mail rather than the publishers...

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

Whilst I recognise that two Bank Holidays in a row (and probably a further reduction in the number of days we get deliveries of post anyway - yes, I know Royal Mail will deny breaking the rules) it is very obvious that PCA is arriving later.

I had wondered if this may result from the years when PCA was getting issues out some months in advance (e.g. June's issue arrived late March/early April) and there was now an effort to bring it back into line a bit. I do remember a thread mentioning the production cycle some time ago, but what the result was I simply can't bring to mind.

Still I have hopes that July's issue will arrive sometime soon.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia