We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

High tea anyone?

TopCat®
Resolved

Likes # 0

Then I guess you can't get it much higher than this! :o) TC.link text

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

Water would boil well under 100°c at that altitude - the tea would taste funny...

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

One of the workers appears to be wearing a parachute - the other person must have forget to put his/her's on.

Like this post
Chris the Ancient

Likes # 0

Methinks that I would not even want to walk along it - let alone walk on it. Mind you, I do get vertigo on a thick carpet!

Like this post
Chris the Ancient

Likes # 0

Rephrase that!

Methinks that I would not even want to walk along it - let alone work on it. Mind you, I do get vertigo on a thick carpet!

Like this post
Blackhat

Likes # 0

Reminds me of this old clip posted here a while ago El camimo del rey

Like this post
SparkyJack

Likes # 0

There are others like it-

one that came my way was a series of planks on spikes driven into the rock face with a hand chain on the rock side and nothing out board

So your one is luxury and secure in reinforced concrete ;-}

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Hello TC - tea and scones would be nice but I reckon there will be a McDonalds up there soon.There must be a commercial driving force behind this venture...don't you think so? Tourism? I ain't knockin' it. I think it would attract many paying customers.I would love to visit China.

Like this post
TopCat®

Likes # 0

Well, one thing I could possibly guarantee to be on their menu is a selection of China teas !

I'm sorry but you'd never catch me up there, reinforced concrete or not !! TC.

Like this post  
peter99co

Likes # 0

I makes you wonder how far it is from end to end. They camp up there and obviously don't mind the lack of conveniences available.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

6 cheapest 4K TVs in the UK 2014: Get a UHD telly without breaking the bank

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air (11-inch, 256GB, Early 2014) lab tests and benchmarks

IDG UK Sites

How to stop your parents opening and responding to phishing emails

IDG UK Sites

Google to ship first Project Ara developer boards in July