We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Well, what did you think of it?

TopCat®
Resolved

Likes # 0

I have to say that I watched most of the ceremony from early on and I can say that the Royal Wedding was another example of British pageantry at its best. The enormous and happy crowds are also doing their bit to make it a truly memorable day.

I'd also like to add that the 'policing' of the people was exemplary and well planned, which went a long way to keeping them happy after many hours of waiting.

Was anyone else who saw it as pleased as me? TC.

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

Hip-Pippa-Ray...

Like this post
TopCat®

Likes # 0

Before closing this thread I have a gut feeling that some trusted toe-rag has insider knowledge on where the couple are spending their honeymoon. I'll wager he or she just can't wait to betray that trust in order to receive some media or other payment. Do you think I am right?

As an aside, any good guesses as to where you reckon they'll be honeymooning?

I have a feeling it's the Seychelles. TC.

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

The news this afternoon said they are staying in the country and he is going back to work next week in his role of search and rescue pilot.

Like this post
TopCat®

Likes # 0

Strawballs

Yes you are correct but the couple will honeymoon overseas later in the year. The aforementioned toe-rag, who I still believe exists, will have to bide his time and wait.

Still think it's going to be the Seychelles! :o) TC.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Not Seychelles - Africa or Jordan.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Balmoral or back to St Andrews.

Like this post
oresome

Likes # 0

It was a dream.

I sailed round Sainsbury's in double quick time and then went on to the local Arndale centre and parked outside the front doors.

I did get back in time to see the bride walking down the aisle and just to show I'm not a total grump, I wish the couple well.

Like this post
IClaudio

Likes # 0

Bingalau

For some reason, when I think of how the two Princesses looked yesterday, 'Cinderella' came to mind, can't think why :)

Agree about Pippa/Philippa, she was stunning and un-flappable the whole time. This is the first time a 'commoner' has played such a huge supporting role in a Royal occasion, and she was flawless. No wonder Harry was playing close attention to her (the lucky blighter...). The Middletons seem to be a great family.

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 0

Security concerns cancel honeymoon apparentlyclick here

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I know an island in the Seychelles

that would be the perfect honeymoon spot for the couple. It's stunningly beautiful, privately owned, and would be relatively easy from the security point of view. The press could be kept at a reasonably safe distance too.

I was lucky enough to spend a holiday there shortly after the place opened, and can honesty say that it was the most relaxing time I have ever spent anywhere.

This is the place

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G3 release date, price, specs and new features 2014

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 5s review: why the iPhone 5s is still the best phone you can buy in 2014

IDG UK Sites

PCs vs consoles: PCs still pwn when it comes to gaming (and everything else)

IDG UK Sites

NAB 2014: Affordable 4K cameras, boundary-pushing plug-ins & drone domination