We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

What's your favourite time-wasting website?

David Price

Likes # 0

We're looking for recommendations of 'time-wasting' websites - where do you go on the web to kill a bit of time? Which sites suck up your time, and which ones are most fun, without really being useful?

We'll print the top 10 sites in PC Advisor, along with the names of their recommenders. Have fun searching!

David Price PCA

Like this post
Noldi

Likes # 0

http://gamesloth.com/games/Jungle_Dave

This and online Suduko.

Noldi

Like this post
Simsy

Likes # 0

I was recently introduced to a site by a colleague... It's a blog written by a clever, witty interesting bloke, with the moniker "Diamond Geezer"

Diamond Geezer

Regards,

Simsy

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

link here link text

I am not a ‘hardcore’ gamer, so I find this gives enough variety without boring me.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

I forgot to add that even I can manage these games and yes, it does waste time in between fielding Friday night’s guesses ;o}

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Solitaire + Poker. Always try both when bored.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Amazon Fire HD 6 is a really good value tablet. The Amazon Fire HD 7 isn't. Amazon Fire HD 6 and...

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

ACLU's Halloween-themed animation warns of dangers of ignoring threats to your privacy

IDG UK Sites

20 lesser-known tips for Mac OS X Yosemite: use Yosemite like an expert