We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

What's your favourite time-wasting website?

David Price

Likes # 0

We're looking for recommendations of 'time-wasting' websites - where do you go on the web to kill a bit of time? Which sites suck up your time, and which ones are most fun, without really being useful?

We'll print the top 10 sites in PC Advisor, along with the names of their recommenders. Have fun searching!

David Price PCA

Like this post
Fred Spoons EPNS

Likes # 0

I like to play with my retroroids....

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/danny.offer/finished.html

Its vintage late 1970s gaming and I love blowing up the 'roids, spaceship and its ammo.Plays havoc with my arthritic fingers though but its very addictive - and so simple.

Grand stuff.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

I don't know if Songterr counts as a waste of time, but I spend a lot of time on it Songsterr

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

It seems that I'm in good company here, but how do you define 'waste'

Like this post
flycatcher1

Likes # 0

My wife defines "A waste of time" when I am not doing what she wants me to do. This always involves WORK and I am never very keen.

Like this post
JYPX

Likes # 0

George Gruhn vintage guitars. However, my enjoyment is slightly tempered by the knowledge that if I see something I like, he won't ship to the UK, or any other place outside the USA, because of all the red tape/hassle concerning instruments made from brazilian rosewood etc.

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

Ref Brumas's cheques... (supposedly always in the post for praise and favours). I bet it would only bounce all the way back to him. He's well known for having short arms and long pockets.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Bingalau I’ll get you for that! ;o}

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

link text

Very friendly and with some of the best advice found anywhere.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

How to watch the Windows 9 launch event: no live video stream so catch our Windows 9 launch live...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK