We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

What's your favourite time-wasting website?

David Price

Likes # 0

We're looking for recommendations of 'time-wasting' websites - where do you go on the web to kill a bit of time? Which sites suck up your time, and which ones are most fun, without really being useful?

We'll print the top 10 sites in PC Advisor, along with the names of their recommenders. Have fun searching!

David Price PCA

Like this post
Devil Fish

Likes # 0

facebook without a doubt i spend far to much time on their honning my poker skills

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Wouldn't you agree FE?

If I said that this was my favourite time-wasting site it would be rather rude, but in truth I spend more time here than at almost any other internet location.

I say 'almost' because I do spend an awful lot of time here

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Forum Editor

White Flag.. you win hands down.

Should have done more at school and gone to Uni when I had the chance.... possibly. "Awful lot of time here(link)..rubbish. Be honest, this site is your 'love'.. Ie hobby of your life. It's so captivating you can't do without your beloved PCA and PCA can't do without you. Simple reason is of your personality shines through on each and every post you have to judge on. Don't be modest please.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

rdave13

I admit that they'll have to carry me, kicking and screaming, out of the place. You can't spend a decade doing what I do here without it getting into the blood.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Forum Editor

Hope you'll do it for another decade or so. One forum, one moderator and it works.

Funny old world.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Hope you'll do it for another decade or so

Now you have me worried. Time for bed, I think.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Forum Editor,

Alright then, two decades....

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

it used to be this one but after the changes spending less and less time here. Forum front pages used to show 12 or 15 threads each I think used to scan down so see if there was anything help with or learn, with only 5 now apart from once on the game forum haven't visited any of the others. As I can now not just copy and paste links don't bother when I do find something I think others might find interesting. A ot of the times my posts won't go through so just give up. Down from 8 - 10 visits a day to 2 or 3 and much shorter time spent here each visit.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

I've never wasted any time on the interweb.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Actually I was being a bit sarcastic, referring to the delays of a few days ago!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: Great if you like big, expensive phones

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015