We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

What will you do on the big day?

Cymro.

Likes # 0

The wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton is hard to escape. So what will royal sceptics do with themselves on 29 April? link text There are several on this forum who for whatever reason have no wish to celebrate the royal wedding. So have any of you a novel way to spend the day.

Like this post
Noldi

Likes # 0

Working, I will take the day later in the year.

Noldi

Like this post
Blackhat

Likes # 0

fourm member Great reply, thanks.

I think that makes my mind up, I won’t be in contact with media and It will be a unique day at the Bird Centre with good photo opportunities so down there I will be!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Gear 2 review: Classy Tizen smartwatch is too expensive

IDG UK Sites

Eight possible names for the next version of Mac OS X: What will Apple call the follow-up to Maveri?......

IDG UK Sites

Why our gadgets will kill us all: bleating notifications, too many chargers and the proliferation...

IDG UK Sites

Inside Twitter's new design and ad offerings