We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Revised Identification Longshot/Talking Point 443

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All. I’ll try again. Two views of the same place, which is in England, I’m making this far too easy so I reckon I must be getting soft in my old age! I do like the look of that motorcycle combination in the first picture, it almost looks like a coffin, perhaps it is the local undertaker doing a funereal on the cheap ;o}} http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x56/BucksheeBrumas/img015qcopy.jpg

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x56/BucksheeBrumas/img015qqcopy.jpg

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Sorry about this I will get the hang of it eventually!!!

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

Brumas, I can see the photo, which is a miracle in itself!!, but can't identify. Thought I would just re-assure you in these troubled times!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

muddypaws

Thanks, how about the second one?

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

Seems to be a long delay in posts appearing.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Just the one of the road junction with sidecar and children, Macclesfield?

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

link text

Have I finally cracked it or finally cracked up, aagh.....

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Nope, that didn’t work, I can’t seem to add the second picture by using the hyperlink facility. I managed the first ok so I think I shall quit whilst I am slightly ahead. If only someone could tell me where I am so obviously going wrong - a simple step by step guide that a 5 year old could understand might do the trick!! ;o}

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

fourm member Thanks, but I think I shall go and lie down in a darkened room with a cold flannel over my eyes, NURSE!!!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons not to wait for the Apple Watch: Why you shouldn't buy the iWatch

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How Emotional Debt is damaging digital design

IDG UK Sites

iPhone buying advice: Should I buy an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, or iPhone 5c, or wait for7......