We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Web Design Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Insert disqus commenting system into website I am making using weebly.com

Jwbjnwolf
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hello there! I am creating this website as part of my college work.

I am really enjoying what I am being able to insert into my website but am stuck with how to configure the disqus embedding/comment count codes.

Here is my website. I want to have the whole feedback page for disqus.

I do not know anything of html code, and am using a website builder.

the interface looks like this, and those boxes in the ms office style tabbed toolbar, I just hold whilst drag down to where I want it.

Obviously, I choose the custom html for inserting custom objects, and I drag down to where I want it, and it will then come up with a textbox that I insert the code into.

the site shortname in disqus is "itimpact" and I have the code ready, but I need help configuring.

I would paste the code, but am not sure if am exposed to.

Because I haven't learned about html yet, I just cannot work with the help that they give on the page where you get the code from.

I really want to use disqus as I want people to be able to comment and those comments show up on the page.

If you liked my site and think I have done a good start, I would love it if you could also google plus it if you have google account.

thanks for any help,

jase

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

and I am using the universal

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

Trust me!! Got it completed now!

That always happens!! ask for help, then don't need it!! ARRRHHHH!!!

was just missing out taking a few of the instruction lines that should of taken out. any way, posted a test comment, would love to here your feedback on my site.

Like this post  
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

It is really easy. But I obviously need to learn html if I am going to do web design big time, but don't think will be hugely doing websites for a while yet

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features