We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Web Design Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Heart Internet

exprog

Likes # 0

I am about to recommend a web host to my son, and had decided between Heart Internet or Storm Internet. Having decided on Heart, has any one of the forum members have any opinions, either way, about my choice.

Like this post
Taff™

Likes # 0

Also been with Heart for over 2 years and look after about 20 domains for friends and clients with about 10 websites on the go. Excellent service from sales and tech support. There are cheaper options but in my opinion the amount saved isn`t worth the aggro. I`ve rescued at least 3 clients from cheaper alternatives that simply didn`t come up to scratch.

Like this post
exprog

Likes # 0

Can't argue with that.. Seems that Heart Internet it is.

Like this post
beynac

Likes # 0

I've got three websites with Heart and have had no problems at all. The control panel is very easy to use. I can't comment on their customer support as I've never had to use it (which I suppose is a recommendation on its own)!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features