We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Web Design Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

building my own website

l953

Likes # 0

hello,
i am looking for some advice on building my own website. the site will be about vintage farming so it is quite a neich market. i am a comlete novice with no knowlage of anything web related other than surfing for myself and ebay. i have been looking for information on the internet but there is so much conflicting info i just dont know what im looking at. the idea of the venture is to give people a comprahensive database of information about the subject posibly incorperate a fourum and eventualy earn some sort of income by way of an affiliate program and an amazon bookshop and any other sources you guys suggest. obviously all this is going to take up alot of webspace and alot of time to construct. where im from there is no work for unqualified people. im 19, i left school at 14 and am just looking for a way to create an income via a subject i enjoy and have alot of knowlage about.
any help much apriciated guys. im gonna need alot of help on this one

Like this post
manoj9585

Likes # 0

The first thing you need to do before anything else is to get yourself a domain name. A domain name is the name you want to give to your website.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features