We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Web Design Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Web Hosting with templates

Dragonfly2

Likes # 0

I'm looking for a web hosting company, that provides templates.

I'm currently using Streamline, but am considering moving away from them, mainly because of the way they handle their accounts and admin.

The reason why I've stuck with Streamline is that I really like their Site Wizard, which provides masses of pre-set templates for creating your website. I'd like to know if any other web hosting companies have anything like this.

The point of this is that with Streamline you can test drive their Site Wizard completely free, just by going into the relevant bit of their website: no logging in or commitment. You can try out all their templates, and have a go at creating a web page - you can't save it though, but it does give you a real feel of how it would look when you do it for real. It's really useful for experimenting to see how different templates would look.

I've not found any other company with anything quite like this, where you can just go in from cold and play around, without signing up to anything. I'm not currently interersted in a free 3-month trial, where I have to hand over my personal details.

Has anyone got any suggestions please?

Like this post
Chris the Ancient

Likes # 0

I went to google, typed "free website templates" and found loads.

Chose one I liked, adjusted and tweaked it and "Hey Presto!"

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

if any other web hosting companies have anything like this."

Some companies do. Here's one that I use:-

click here

Like this post
Dragonfly2

Likes # 0

Hi,
Thanks for the replies.

to Chris the Ancient - problem with just Googling "free website templates", it doesn't bring up hosting packages as well just the templates.

Forum Editor - I've had a good look round the website for Heart Internet - can't find any mention of being able to try it for free, there is only a list of hosting packages. I had read somewhere that they have a free version of website hosting, but I can't find that either.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

has become a victim of the recession - it's been discontinued as far as I know.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Amazon 3D smartphone release date, price and spec: The hologram phone?

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 5s review: why the iPhone 5s is still the best phone you can buy in 2014

IDG UK Sites

Passwords don't work: here's four ways to fix them

IDG UK Sites

The art of rebranding: Creative agency The Neighbourhood explains how & why it rebranded