We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Msn Messenger 6 Beta

Conaire

Likes # 0

I've had it for sometime and it seem's to be great. If anyone is interested in it here is the address.

click here

Like this post
powerless

Likes # 0

Yup i have it tooo.

Corrupted my event logs but all else is well :-)

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

it seems fine.

Like this post
AshW

Likes # 0

Crashes regularly for me, at times, for no apparant reason - once when I hadn't touched it for a good 10 minutes. I'm using Windows Messenger instead now...

Like this post
S Walch

Likes # 0

MSNM 6 uses up too much resources.

16K for one IM program is just too much.

I think I'll stick with my 4K use for trillian

click here

Like this post
chrishillcoat

Likes # 0

It seems that MSN 6.0 has been released officially, I got prompted to update from the beta version and did so; no problems, seems faster than the beta as well, though still no games ;-)

Chris

Like this post
Pilch from exiled-gamers.co.uk

Likes # 0

Seems to make my router (DSL 504) go a bit loopy and crash! Cant figure out why though!

Like this post
Rikku

Likes # 0

There are games on it i got games and meh m8 has. . .. if u dont have games go and search for configcache.xml it should be in your socuments and settings folder, then find the line

click here

and replace with

click here

that gave me games :D

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV setup advice: Apple TV hacks to help you create the ultimate Apple TV hub in your home