We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

WEB HOSTING

tbh72

Likes # 0

I have been with my host for some time now, paying £25 / per annum. My hosts server went down in the small hours and has only just come back on line.

Out of frustration I was searching for a new host with similiar features & pricing. I found a company called XSESSION.COM

click here

I've have been looking at there packages although slightly more expensive PRO @ £39.99 / per annum. Seem's to offer a comprehensive range of services.

Feed back on this company would be fantastic or alternative host's which have the following features within the budget of 25 - 40 pound per annum.

POP3 Email - Unlimited
20MB Hosting
Sensible / Unlimited bandwidth.
Secure Folders
**Important - The host must not take possession of domain name.

I cant specify what my bandwidth is, but im quite sure at this moment in time it's not excessive. My current website is under 3mb in size, and may have upto 150 visitors / month, being mainly text with graphics for logo's and buttons etc, only very few content graphics.

Look forward to your replies
Tony H

Like this post
tbh72

Likes # 0

I opted for the above link to try out there services on the FREE 14 day trial they are offering, I have since cancelled my request as it appears there is a delay setting up the free account due to demand!!!! But here's the good news "I think".

click here

I am now with host-plus, they provide all I need and more for a very respectable 24.99 per year.

I'll keep you posted with how good / bad they are once I get up and running.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 beta leaked ahead of 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: How to buy an iPhone 6 today