We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Unable to sign in to gmail

ponytail

Likes # 0

My wife is having trouble signing into her gmail account.She can sign in on her Apple IPAD.but when she tries to sign in on her laptop it says incorrect password so I tried to sign in on my laptop and again it said incorrect password.How can it be correct on both laptops and not the IPAD it is the same account sme email address

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Type the password in if it's auto logging in.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

We have both typed it in it is not in auto

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

I wish the Apple had never been invented. No problems in the garden and no problems for me this Christmass twice over ...:(

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

On the iPad and on the laptops are you using the browser (Safari on the iPad, possible IE on the laptop) or an email client (mail app on the iPad)? Are you missing a capital letter?

The passwords cannot be different. It would appear to be correct on the iPad and incorrect when you manually type it in.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

rdave13 - You will not have any snags. The iPad is very easy to set up.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Woolwell, not usually religeous but thank God for that. ponytail's problems seems to make Apple's iPads worse than Nintendo's 3D DS XL's attempt of connecting to WiFi.

They were a doddle too but I had to use Google :(

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Convincing leaked photos show iPhone 6

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014