We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

I want to print to my printer from my Ipad

jonboy1931

Likes # 0

I have an HP Deskjet F2100 all in one printer,I don't think it is wireless but i am printing wirelessly from my laptop to it,i now have an apple ipad 2 which i want to print from, i have put the app Printershare onto my ipad and when i ask it to print it asks for my printer IP Address, i had trouble finding the address but when i found it it says that it's the wrong address and dos'ent recognise it,any help would be appretiated.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

I've found this, PrintDirect and it shows that it will print via the PC to the printer as well as to a wifi printer. I don't know how much it costs and how it works as never used it. The free app. You will need to find out more info by their sample pdf? Anyway, worth looking at.

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

Not sure what your last post is all about, but to print from an I Pad you normally need an Air Print capable printer. However, I use a program called Presto, which was reviewed in a PCA mag a couple of months ago and I can print from my I Pad to my non air print printer. It works fine. Worth having a look click here

Like this post
jonboy1931

Likes # 0

Hi thanks it's the IP of the printer.

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

I may have assumed that your printer was not air print compatible but perhaps it is so if so, ignore my posting.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

6 cheapest 4K TVs in the UK 2014: Get a UHD telly without breaking the bank

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air (11-inch, 256GB, Early 2014) lab tests and benchmarks

IDG UK Sites

How to stop your parents opening and responding to phishing emails

IDG UK Sites

Google to ship first Project Ara developer boards in July