We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

My Screen has rotated 90 degrees to the left

cockeyed

Likes # 0

My computer had been slow to load the internet and I had been wiggling and clicking the mouse to encourage it while the screen was grey with just an egg-timer showing. When the screen did come up it was sideways! Otherwise it is now working fine. How do I get bak upright? I couldn't fin anything in help (WindowsXP) and I am get a sore neck keeping my head to one side to read the screen! Help.

Like this post
ßeta

Likes # 0

Physically pick up your monitor and turn it 90 Degrees to the right.

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

Just press these on your keyboard. CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow.

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

Not sure about win XP but if you could look look in control panel you should find an icon with NVIDIA control panel (the name of the card may be different depending on manufacture) click on this and you should have the option to rotate the display.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

rightclick on a blank part of your desktop - nvidia display may be in the settings with the name of your monitor.

Like this post
cockeyed

Likes # 0

Thanks Mr Woowoo that worked. So easy when you know how!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback