We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Unusual Keyboard problem - needs help

muppett1

Likes # 0

Hi all, my Toshiba laptop has developed an unusual problem, when in ebay and paypal typing in the search block produces rolling alphabet characters, e.g I press any key and a is inserted, I press again, and a b etc etc so 7 presses will insert a G, in addition i cannot seem to type a message when in ebay etc, it only seems to do it in ebay and paypal, I have rapport which has been installed recently and reportedly might be the problem ?, I've tried googling and can't find any mention of this problem, I have naturally rebooted and carried out virus checks and found nothing, any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Like this post
muppett1

Likes # 0

Anyone, any slightest idea please.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

How to watch the Windows 9 launch event: no live video stream so catch our Windows 9 launch live...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK