We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Internet doesnt work on lpatop but works on other devices and pc.

AtomicWolf

Likes # 0

So i have a modem and DIR-615 router, there where a lot of internet problems and at some point it didnt even work on this pc but worked adn works and my phone and . So now only the laptop doesnt work it worked a some while ago but then it just stopped working ive already tried reinstalling windows and resseting the router.

Like this post
alanrwood

Likes # 0

How are you trying to connect to the router, cable or wireless.

Like this post
AtomicWolf

Likes # 0

the laptop is connected wirelessly it seems to work for a while now but then turns off

Like this post
alanrwood

Likes # 0

Connect it using an ethernet cable and see how it goes. It is probable trhat you are experiencing radio interference from either an appliance in your home or next door or someone near you is using the same chanel.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...