We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

AppData\Roaming\BabSolution\Shared\enhanced - could not be found

Throbber
Resolved

Likes # 0

Since doing a bit of a clean-up a few days ago, at startup I get the error message "There was a problem starting C:\Users\Robin\Acer\AppData\Roaming\BabSolution\Shared\enhanced The specified module could not be found." When I close this message, everything seems to work as normal, but it is a bit of a nuisance. Does anyone know how to get rid of this message? Running Windows 7 on Acer PC.

Like this post
Press Man

Likes # 0

Sometimes things like this are loaded when you install other pograms/software, have you done this recently? Look in ad / remove programs and see if there are any programs you do not recognise, if so uninstall them. I also suggest you download and run the free version of Malwarebytes click here

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Have you recently removed the Babylon toolbar from your PC? As this is residue which looks like it has not been removed as cleanly as you would like. This may help.

Like this post  
Throbber

Likes # 0

Many thanks - advice followed and problem now gone.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 beta leaked ahead of 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 tips & tricks: Get to know iOS 8's handy new features