We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Embedded video moving on mobile screen -

IHeartWP

Likes # 0

Hi,

I have an embedded youtube video inside of a tv monitor frame image on a wordpress site. It views great on all browsers, but on mobile and ipad it is moving outside of the tv frame image. I've tried to code it as a div on the actual wordpress page and also thru CSS and neither works.

Here is the way I have it now:

Any thoughts why it looks perfect on PC browsers and a quarter inch lower on ipad and mobile?

Many thanks in advance for your thoughts...
S

Like this post
IHeartWP

Likes # 0

The code isn't showing unfortunately and there's no place I see to attach an image of the code, so I guess never mind...

Thanks anyway...

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Why don't you post a link to the page in question, so we can take a look at the code?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 will be a free update

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Photoshop for Chromebook: a full version of Adobe's art & photography software will be streamed to...

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK