We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

can't get access to paypal site.

kayell1

Likes # 0

Hi...More than often recently I am experiencing a problem when trying to pay for any items on ebay using paypal. I find I cannot connect via ebay and if I type in the web address for paypal to go direct to them I find that won't connect either. I have no trouble with any other site just Paypal. In the past I have contacted both Ebay and Paypal and they both say everything looks OK at their end. I assume it must be at my end but don't know how to remedy it. If anyone has a solution please explain in a simple way so that I can change my PC settings if needed.

thanks

Like this post
Zak

Likes # 0

What browser are you using? Have you tried different browsers? Maybe you have security add ons / extensions which are blocking eg add block, no script.

Like this post
Secret-Squirrel

Likes # 0

kayell1, this is a duplicate post so you'll need to mark one as "Resolved" so all the relies to you are in the same thread.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

PayPal and eBay have been making a few changes recently.

One procedure occured the other day with linking your eBay acount to your PayPal account as a possible 'one click' process.

Was you not given this option or even saw the messages when trying to pay?.

Like this post
Secret-Squirrel

Likes # 0

"can't get access........I cannot connect......... I find that won't connect either."

What happens exactly? Do you get any error messages - if so, what are they?

Lastly, which version of Windows and which web-browser are you running?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...