We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Need advice on Improving Website

adamhammond118

Likes # 0

Dear PC Advisors,

This is my first post so please be gentle. I am looking for a little advice on my website.

www.loot4students.com

Overview: I am a student who set up a website aimed at helping students through the rigors of uni life. Articles generally consist of all topics that are relevant to students.

At the moment I receive around 12,000 unique visitors per month and get around £15 adsense earnings. My main source of traffic is through an article about YouTube earnings.

I am indeed of your help. Firstly, I need want to start promoting student deals and discounts on the website. Do you know of any companies that offer white label discounts feeds that i can put into a page(the companies i've contact so far are rubbish).

My second question is about gaining an email list. I want to begin building an email list so I can send out daily deals and article promotions however my creative side is a little lacking. Do you know anywhere I can get a creative email submission form that grabs peoples attentions?

Finally, I want to maximise my earnings, if you have any tips or advice (after looking at my site) please let me know.

Thank you in advance

Hammond

Like this post
andrewhopes

Likes # 0

Hi,

Ans of your 1st Question: If you want to promote your website then try to search a Good SEO or SMO company, they will promote your website in major search engines and Generate unique traffic from Search engine specially from Google.

Ans of your 2nd Question: Create a newsletter form in your website and allow everyone here for free registration, when someone register in your website you get all information about your visitors and those information is kept safe in your database and you get all unique Email Address from here.

Like this post
elsalvador

Likes # 0

I'd also recommend some nice SEO/SEM for your site- although it comes at a a price (much more than £15/week). If you can afford it, you'll reek the benefits in the new few months.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

The 10 most ridiculously opulent, mega expensive and utterly stupid gadgets you can't afford

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

5 things Android Wear *can't* do: Smartwatch OS is great but not flawless

IDG UK Sites

Free QuarkXPress update offers redlining, notes and image enhancement