We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How to use undercover XP

ponytail

Likes # 0

I have used this program now for a long time without any problems but last night I anted to print two covers for some software I did the first one ok butwhen I try and do the second one it does not go back to my documents but just to the folder I had just printed from how do I get it to go back into my documents.Tried rebooting it still did not work

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Just uninstalled the program then reinstalled it and it was the same as I left it even had the cover I printed previouly still on there

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

I have now uninstallec this program again but want to re-install it can somone supply me with a safe link to download it from.

Thanks

Like this post
mart7

Likes # 0

Ponytail

i cant give you an answer as i uninstalled the said software few years ago

If you want to try something else i can recommend this which i use

click here

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Thanks mart7 just wanted to check that this is a safe dowload

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi again mart7 have installed it so what is the procedure for printing covers the folders are located witjin my documents

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

where do I click to locate the covers in my documents

Like this post
mart7

Likes # 0

hi ponytail

open cover xp,in each of the 2 windows click on covertemplate and choose which item your printing a cover for,eg if your printing the cover for a cd in one window choose audio cd front,in the other window choose audio cd back

Find your covers in wherever you have them stored and drag and drop them into the appropriate window in cover xp,ie drop the cd front cover in the window with the template "audio cd front",click print or print preview or set up from the header bar to configure your printer

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Can I print two covers to one page ie one A4 sheet

Like this post
mart7

Likes # 0

audio covers? it will print the front and the back on one sheet

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons not to wait for the Apple Watch: Why you shouldn't buy the iWatch

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How Emotional Debt is damaging digital design

IDG UK Sites

How to update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8: including how to install iOS 8 if you don't have room