We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

compatable print cartridges

*Raven*

Likes # 0

hi can you kind members make any recommendations?

Like this post
*Raven*

Likes # 0

names of suppliers

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

7 day shop.

Like this post
*Raven*

Likes # 0

thanks for that,there was one ive used before based in channel islands but cant remember name.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Amazon just add make and model of printer.

Amazon

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

just look at the adverts at the bottom of his page

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

VAT rules have changed. There is now little/no advantage to be being based in the Channel Islands.

I have always used Choice and their Own Brand worked well with my Canon. However I'm now using a Laser and, when the time comes, will do the rounds, but will use Choice unless their price is grossly uncompetitive.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

I use both Choice and INKredible with my Epson, never had any problems. (Upper-case INK is intentional.)

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Over the years I have used a number of compatible cartridge suppliers, and in the main there wasn't a great deal different between any of them. Choice was a company I supported at one stage, but after a slight ignoring of an email due to a problem I went elsewhere.

I have also tried the local 'refill' shops that seemed to spring into life, but alas most of these in my location have since gone out of business.

Since purchasing my last printer, a Brother DCP-135C, I have obtained all the ink supplies for that printer from eBay, at much cheaper prices than elsewhere. Never had any problems so far,touch wood.

Some people on this forum have previously suggested Tesco branded Jettec.

Like this post
Ian in Northampton

Likes # 0

I've never had a problem with JetTec. I believe they make the major supermarkets' own brand cartridges. A bit moire expensive than most compatible cartridges, but in my experience more reliable.

Like this post
BT

Likes # 0

Inkfactory have 2 for 1 deals on lots of Jettec cartridges at the moment.

Inkfactory

Jettec have better volumes of ink than the THINK carts that Choice sell. Almost twice as much in most cases.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014