We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Anyone downloaded the latest version of Advanced SystemCare 6?.

spuds
Resolved

Likes # 0

I have had the previous versions on Advanced SystemCare on my computer, using it more of a trial and experiment.

Very recently version 6 became available with a 'surfing protection' addition to the program. I now find that this addition automatically starts with the boot-up of the computer. Going to say CCleaner and the start-up section of that program, I disable Advance SystemCare surfing, but it seems to un-disable itself?.

Anyone else using this latest version of Advance SystemCare, and having similar issues?

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

I am using the latest version of ASC [not the ultimate version] I have the following perm disabled reg fix, reg defrag [use austologics for reg defrag] and disk defrag [use iobits smartdefrag]

mine does the quick scan at boot up it is very quick and shows a one second small popup in right cornor of the screen [you can amend the time the pop up displays] tried to disable it at start up a few versions ago when it clashed with norton but it kept reloading as you have.

Been using ASC since its very early days but its reg cleaning is no longer as safe as it used to be.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

It's still un-disabling on boot-up, and as it doesn't appear to be causing any harm (?), I'll leave it alone. Unless a permanent solution comes up, or I hear of any theories?.

sunnystaines- I have used this product since the days when it was known as Windows System Care, but whether there was a problem with using the name Windows, or the product as moved on since the early days, I wouldn't really know. But it does seemed to have improved considerably since those very early day!.

Like this post  
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

same here, asc7 is due soon not date, iobit did not disclose whats new either.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons not to wait for the Apple Watch: Why you shouldn't buy the iWatch

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How Emotional Debt is damaging digital design

IDG UK Sites

iPhone buying advice: Should I buy an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, or iPhone 5c, or wait for7......